- Please phone ahead to order your food or meds or to make an appointment. DO NOT JUST ARRIVE.
- If you are uncertain if you need to come in, please give us a call and we can help you decide.
- You may pay digitally (EFT) in advance if you prefer. Please note that our counters, credit card machine etc are being washed/wiped down with disinfectant frequently.
- When coming to the clinic, please announce yourself at our reception window. One of our staff will come out to collect your pet.
- Please wash your hands before coming to us and use the hand sanitiser in the practice.
- If you are unwell or high risk, please do not come to the practice. Please make arrangements ahead of time with our staff if you have an animal that needs to be seen.
Please see https://sacoronavirus.co.za/ for more info regarding Corona Virus
Times we are available:
Saturdays: 18:00 Sharp*, Sundays and Public Holidays: 09:00 and 18:00 Sharp*.
In the case of and emergency please call or go directly to Belmont Road Vet 021 685 7750
We are now available on Sunday and Public Holiday mornings at 09:00 sharp
Regretfully, we no longer offer emergency call outs
Welcome to the Hout Bay Veterinary Hospital.
We're a small animal practice with five full time vets and a dedicated support team.
We have an operating theatre and hospitalisation facilities, including an isolation section.
We also have a selection of dog food and other items for sale.
LATEST NEWS & SPECIALS.
We can do house call vaccinations, free of charge, for 4 or more animals. Phone to make an appointment!
For appointments please call 021 790 2640/6393
(For after hours emergencies contact the Belmont Road Veterinary Clinic on 021 685 7750.)